Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Update and WWX plug

I am in love with the Wild West Exodus Kickstarter.  Really.  

Pledge big :)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wildwestexodus/wild-west-exodus-sci-fi-western-miniatures-game

Still rolling along with a few things.  I've both the Clancy gang and the Vigilance Committee for BWG primed and ready for the brush.   Also on the bench are numerous doors/windows/crates etc to be cast up when finished.   I plan on using them to finish up the Gamecraft buildings and for some buildings for Wild West Exodus.   I'm trying to re create some of Rob Hawkins' buildings for the WWX demo board he did.  If you haven't checked out his blog, please do.  Probably my favorite terrain maker/hobbyist.
Check him out.  robhawkinshobby.blogspot.com


On to a few pictures.



























































Lot's of things to do.   Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment